Epson SCARA E2H-Series Robots
E2H series Manipulators are designed based on the “EH series” and have high
performance: large payload; high inertia; space saving; and improvement of cost
performance. The features of E2H series Manipulators are as follows:
- (1) Available for Large Payloads
– The capacity for large payloads has been improved: the allowable moment of inertia
of the U axis has been increased.
– Optimal control for payloads makes handling large payloads more stable.
- (2) Compatible with EH series Manipulators
– The installation procedure and mounting dimensions of the end effector for E2H
series Manipulators are completely compatible with those for EH series
– Major maintenance parts for E2H series Manipulators are common with those for
EH series; consequently, maintenance costs are reduced.
- (3) Space Saving
– E2H series Manipulators have been downsized: the height of the cable duct has
- Pick & Place
- Part Transfer & Material Handling
- Kitting/Tray Loading
- Machine Tending
- Screw Driving
- Lab Analysis and Testing
- Inspection and Test
- Material Removal/Surface Finishing