Glide-Line ZP – zero pressure accumulation conveyor, a gentler, more reliable and energy efficient conveyor solution by eliminating 100% of backpressure caused by accumulation.With traditional conveyors, there is often backpressure from upstream pallets, motors running continuously, unnecessary wear and tear on the entire system and continuously running the conveyors which wastes energy.
With Glide-Line’s new ZP Zero Pressure Accumulation Conveyor, motors only run when a product approaches and has a permissive from downstream, maintaining a gap between products so no backpressure is created. Accumulation zones are powered by a 24VDC brushless motor and can handle loads up to 200 lbs. each.
Key Benefits of Zero Pressure Accumulation:
Energy Savings… energy savings can range from 20-40% per year
Gentle product handling… non contact is the most gentle way to handle your product
Reliability… fewer parts, no oil or gears, one moving parts in motor. No motor maintenance required on motor.
- Gentle, more reliable and energy efficient conveyor solution
- 24V brushless DC motors are maintenance free and virtually noise free
- Certified for use in clean room environments
- Built in driver cards with zero pressure logic and I/O points
- Can handle loads up to 200 lbs per zone.
- Bearings in motors have 300,000 hour lifespan
- All maintenance operations including belt changes can be performed from the top liminating the need to disassemble or remove ancillary equipment
- Highly configurable
- T5 timing style conveyor belts for positive drive and precision positioning ability
- Extruded aluminum construction with standard 10mm T-slots