Lee Linear Single Roller Pillow Block
SPB (Inch) Single Roller Pillow Block (Left)
Roller Pillow Blocks are comprised of aluminum and coated steel rollers, with a recommended shaft of carbon steel. They have an ease of installation, and are an excellent product solution for situations that require:
- Long runs with butt joints in the shaft. Shock handling of the joint is better than ball bearings due to higher surface areas.
- High speeds. Roller Pillow Blocks can travel 2.5x faster than ball bearing types, with a maximum speed of ~8m/s.
- High loads. Higher load ratings mean Roller Pillow Blocks tolerate shock better. They can effectively use a smaller size roller pillow block saving money on shafting.
Well-suited for harsh environments including:
- Dirty/Contaminated. Roller pillow blocks out-perform ball bearing, which are not suitable in dirty conditions
- Higher temperatures. Standard rollers can handle maximum temperatures up to 250°F, and high temp rollers up to 392°F.
Product highlights include:
- Loads up to 12,500 pounds
- Adjustable clearance
- Corrosion resistant
- High speeds
- Standard mounting holes
- Interchangeability with industry standards