Pick&Place – Weiss HP Pick & Place
Whether HP140 or HP70: The Pick&Place from WEISS work with two linear axes and due to this profit from all advantages of a direct drive: rapid dynamic performance, free user-programmability, minimal wear and highest precision.
The compact modules get with the extra slim HP70 reinforcement for place-saving applications. The HP overcomes limits of traditional pneumatic systems regarding variability, dynamic performance and efficiency.
- Extremely compact and narrow design
- Highly dynamic
- Ready-for-installation, holistic, customer-friendly complete solution (plug&play)
- Free programmability
- Permanent feedback of position, process forces, speed (adjustable control circuit)
- Significantly lower energy consumption, in particular in comparison with pneumatic systems
- W.A.S. – WEISS Application Software for simple commissioning
- Excellent price-quality ratio
- Overload protection
- Interfaces to all common fieldbus systems