High Speed – Higher Payloads – Epson C8 Compact 6-Axis Robots
- Fast Cycle Times with crisp motion
- Epson Exclusive… Residual Vibration Control (see features/benefits section)
- Best in Class Motion Range
- Compact design for maximum flexibility
- ISO Class 3 Clean/ESD and Protected (IP67) Compliant Models
The Epson C8 compact 6-Axis robots provide high performance in a slimline package. With up to 8Kg of payload, Epson C8 robots handle mid-sized 6-axis jobs while keeping an extremely small footprint. Just like our Epson C4 robots, the C8 design includes a unique compact wrist pitch as well as a slim body elbow design. Bottom line, Epson C8 robots were made for big jobs in tiny spaces. Our goal was to build a robust robot in a compact shell capable of meeting Epson’s high performance standards. The new Epson C8 does that and more by allowing payloads up to 8Kg while maintaining fast speeds and cycle times.
Epson C8 compact 6-Axis robots have cycle times of 0.33 seconds (with a 3Kg payload) which is faster than many competitors SCARA models. Starting with 1000W motors on the J1 axis, Epson C8 robots are powerful yet compact. The Epson C8’s footprint to motion range ratio is in a class by itself and the outstanding flexibility allows Epson robots to do jobs that other small 6 axis arms simply cannot do (or that take much more cycle time to complete).
- Pick & Place
- Part Transfer & Material Handling
- Kitting/Tray Loading
- Machine Tending
- Screw Driving
- Lab Analysis and Testing
- Inspection and Test
- Material Removal/Surface Finishing