Standard Miether Piloted Flange Cartridges
Most design engineers spec Standard Miether piloted flange cartridges into their machines and process equipment because of their long service lives and easy maintenance. Designed to reduce mounting dimensions and eliminate shear factor by minimizing the load off mounting bolts, Standard Miether flange cartridge blocks are piloted for serious mounting.
- Piloted for serious mounting strength
- Eliminates shear factor
- Available in cast iron and ductile iron
- Interchangeable jig-drilled parts
- 2-15/16″ through 12″ shaft sizes standard
- All housing sizes can be modified to meet customer application needs
- Bearings interchange with SAF and MMW series
- Flange cartridge blocks are available with a variety of sealing options, including FCL (labyrinth seals), FCS (friction seals), FCLF (labyrinth with flinger), and FCLP (Protector®).
- Cartridge and end plates can be used with either oil or grease lubrication systems.
- Special modification to accommodate additional ports for condition monitoring devices.
- Available in straight or tapered bore, and float or fixed designs with stabilizing rings.
- Flange cartridge blocks can be purchased separately or with spherical roller bearings as complete assemblies.